Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Me is here to blog bout this over due post cause me have nothing better to do now :)

You see, I think of how my readers (which I have only a few) feel by seeing no new post in this crap.

As you can see, holidays are gonna end like wtf soon now -in10daystime!- you guys better find something memorable to do or else.. You're gonna regret like you just missed out a million dollars that you can have eventually picked up on the street ;) kfckinglame.

Moving on to the post now :D

IMG_3565

I had so much thoughts for this post few minutes ago and now nothing.. FML

Ok, picture blogging for tonight.

IMG_3563

IMG_3568

IMG_3572

Sin Yi got bored and did this.. (the picture below)

IMG_3582
HAHAHAHA she accidentally zoomed in while trying to take a picture with me.

IMG_3574
You know how everyone look ridiculously ridiculous on sports day when taking pictures isn't going to be the best option at all. Unless you're bored like us and doesn't mind pictures like these up the net :p

IMG_3577

IMG_3602

IMG_3601
Red House cheerleaders.

IMG_3591

IMG_3588
"Lynne: ew wtf why am I asian -_-"
"Sin Yi: yup, that guy just had to fall."
"Xin Ni: I'm.. emo."

Don't you just love making scripts for pictures? LOL mine's not funny D:

IMG_3585
Of course my mom & aunt showed up.

IMG_3589

IMG_3573
The keksai pose \m/

IMG_3576

IMG_3579
Did I mention that Regina has the cutest cheeks and smile? She's soooo cute man :P haii Regina!
pls dnt kill mii, kill Znna instd cuz she tuk d pic (aaaa)

IMG_3580
On the left-"Zhi Chen(sp): you know what I'm gonna do to you if you don't take this picture with me. So just fake a smile and take this picture. *smile*"

On the right-"Cousin: just please don't kill me *smile*"

IMG_3587

IMG_3584

IMG_3592
Police Cadet.

IMG_3593
(8) Just like the waving flag. And then it goes back, and then it goes back, and then it goes back, and then it goes back (8) Really into the FIFA World Cup theme song yknow. It's awesomely catchy and my bro just can't stop playing it over and over again -.- also not to mention FIFA is tomorrowww! Never was a football fan but this year just seems so into it for no reasons at all. Probably the theme song got me into it or sumfin.

IMG_3606

IMG_3608
Yellow House cheerleaders.

IMG_3609
"We are yellow we are strong.." then I don't know.

IMG_3612

IMG_3561

IMG_3629

IMG_3617

IMG_3622

IMG_3625

IMG_3626
Qin Yi's matching coloured Nike shoes as the grass (Y)

IMG_3620
LOOOK! Keng actually vained with me! He's holding the camera k, NOT ME :DD
His dimple really.. *melts* teehehehehehehe

IMG_3639

IMG_3650
Loving this picture ;)

IMG_3676

Went home and then ngam ngam Kung Fu Panda was on HBO! Life's great, at times. Sports day this year was a heck of a competition cause everything wasn't like the previous one mainly because two years back, I was competing with little kids, then this year, I had to face school teams+got scheme/national training+natural pro ones :(( boooo Han&Toh the most. In all the track events I've joined, one medal nia overall and 2 golds for basketball and volleyball. HOW IS MY LIFE THAT SAD. Some people just have the talents in sports. Unlike mua, sleep is my best sport.

IMG_3642

YES
I.am.aware.that.I.look.wtfkerly.ew
ihartyou.com