Sunday, April 4, 2010

It has been forever isn't? Not. Why hello there, just to assure you that I'm still happily alive :) Big fail about changing my blog skin because.. well, I've been busy! Interhouse started few days ago, and the netball competition started yesterday. Nervous lah! Since we won the first match, the next one would be tomorrow against SAS. Oh and the seniors got into the second round too!

Why the hell am I feeling so restless after 10hour plus of sleep? Gucci, I'm abnormal. Will blog out pictures after everything's done with (like what?). This month is just full with sports events and hopefully I'll not lose to those little kids again wtf.

Early in the morning, I found out my best friend came. WHY!!! :( So tomorrow's gonna be the second day of my best friend's stay, and I have a competition! Thank You friend for coming anyyy earlier. Whatever.

kbye.