Monday, January 11, 2010

Image224

how do I breathe, when you're not with me?
cause you made it harder to breathe.

The time now is not pass 12am YET, so it's still my birthday :D
At school today was nice, got greeted by almost everyone I know and not know. Received like a hell lots of hugs for the very first time (more like choking me to death). Oh and I wanna thank Zanna & QinYi for their awesome prez! Every one just made my day, how can I not be happy when people greets you with a HUGE SMILE on their face?

Some one's avoiding me badly like as if he doesn't even know me already! He now only talks to me online and none from reality D: He said he 's like scared of me? I call it, Tiennerphobia! LOL cheesey much. A lot has forgotten my birthday and some even thought it was tomorrow ): quite sad lor, Wei Jun and Lao Mao! -.- How was school? So far so good! Though, the class can be really lame and quiet at times but I enjoy having drastic changes in me loife ;) But I can totally bet on that, fun, never stands on my side for long.

And today at English class, I accidentally said something so so wrong LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU wrong ._. It's hard to explain but, well, at least I brighten up the whole class and had a great laugh about it. Oh how awesome, everyone's talking about it, PFT! I made a fool out of my self in front of the new student! Nooooo.. this cannot be happening because, I have this "bad" first impression for the first day he reached school. Oh my Buddha! :O

Lastly, Happy 14th Birthday Ngu Hui Tien!
Stop being a hard headed girl and try to listen more please.