Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary Spongebob Squarepants! :DD
you still rock even when you're a yellow sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea!
I adore you since last year! or last last year, I can't recall but..
I LOVE YOU!
From the bottom of my heart! you're the awesomest :b

I sound so gay. Ofcourse I do.
Why won't I? I love Spongebob :)
i am creeping my self out -.-


I know that almost everyone notice and like him now,
cause he's so bright that he's brighter now (?)
One of my wish is to own everything of spongebob's.
for now, I have his ;

Pillow, Mug, Photo Frame, Tooth Brush, Necklace, Action Figure,
Socks, Box, Phone Case.

);
that was it.
"too bad, so sad~"
BUT! that doesn't mean I can't own more right?

:B
Oh! and ofcourse, I also has he's two front teeths or tooths!
hahaha yeah.. I know whatchu thinking :p
Im such a big big fan.
Coolie'ness!


Football.




Basketball




Camera.



Party Set.


Pendrive.


Shoe.

The list can go on and on and on and on..
-.- there's still a tons more but I think this is ok already lah XD


Something Goober something (lol)



♥!