Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blogged and tadaaa!
Whatever Tien -.- we're not intrested to know if you're back or not.
Fine..

Anywho, like what other blogger from CHMS said, "freedom baybeh!"
not really for me tho ): cause today, Math was damn hard! It wasn't hard at all actually, its just that I don't know how to do most of them* GG liao lor like that.



I went out with people just now and watched Night At The Museum 2 and its awesome!
Laughed the whole way :) Not to mention we ( me and Xia Li Hua ) don't really have much time to jalan after the movie cause we have tuition at 7pm. Veena and Jannet went jalan after that while me and Xia Li Hua is at tuition enjoying our time. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow mahn seriously. The good news is that tomorrow's afternoon class canceled! X) this isn't going to be a long post, just a post with words that is boring. Im doing this cause I feel like typing non-sense :D


My mom is rushing me to switch computer now,
till here! :))